Very Vintage Christmas Card


Hello everyone! We have a really fun challenge starting today over on Cards in Envy!  The theme is Very Vintage Christmas.  There are so many wonderful papers, images and embellishments available in stores that you can use to create a Christmas card with a vintage or antique vibe.  I love how mine turned out and it was so easy to make and would be an easy one to duplicate if you are needing lots of cards to mail out by Christmas.

I created mine ENTIRELY (including the Santa image and sentiment) from a 6x6 paper pad along with white cardstock for the base and red cardstock for layering the image.  The paper is by Authentique and it is called "Christmas Time."  It has so many wonderful vintage looking papers. I used several of the different patterns to create the layers of this card.  I added a bit of red Hug Snug Ribbon underneath the vintage looking Poinsettia flower that I had in my stash.

I just love the old-fashioned looking Santa! Here's a close up of him--


This Cards in Envy card challenge will run for two weeks through Sunday, December 20th and we'd love to see your Very Vintage Christmas card.  My blogger friend, Karon, in Canada is a designer for Emerald Creek and right now they are having a Christmas blog challenge for any holiday card, decor creation etc. So I'm linking this post and card to their challenge.  Check it out >HERE<.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts