Christmas 2008 for "Picture Day"

Greyson-PS

Well, it's December the first and in spite of my plans to decorate for Christmas over the weekend, I didn't.  Maybe this weekend.  It's like I'm either going all out or not at all. I need to find a happy medium and maybe just put up one tree or only two....anyway, I was looking at my old photo blog and came across some Christmas photos from 2008.  The one above was one of my favorites from that year.  And it still may be my all time favorite Christmas photo.  It’s of my sweet kitty “Grey Grey” in front of the Christmas tree.  I remember that it took forever it seemed to take this shot but it was so worth it.  Greyson is sitting on a Christmas package that you can’t see and to get him to look up I kept snapping my fingers.  I love how the tree lights turned out behind him.

Christmas Card PS

This was also the year that I made all my Christmas cards and used a photo that I took of some ornaments as the image on the card and then embossed the "Merry and Bright" sentiment.

Santa PS

I also have a collection of Santas that I always put out on my mantle and even if I do cut back on how much I decorate this year, they will be put out!  These were what I had in 2008 and now I have even more!

So those are my photos for today's "Picture Day."  Maybe it will get me in the mood to decorate a bit.  I think it's the carting it all downstairs that keeps me from jumping right in.

Happy Crafting and Picture Day!

Popular Posts