Christmas Tag for Throwback Thursday


I haven't made tags like this in quite a while.  Back in December 2012, this one was made for a Digi Haven blog challenge with an ornaments or wreath theme.  I obviously went with the wreath. The wreath was a digi image (free) from  Bird’s Cards.  I colored it with my Copic markers, fussy cut it out and added Stickle glitter to make it sparkle.  The background was embossed with a snowflake folder and I cut out the tree branches with a die and my Big Shot.  The "Happy Holidays" was heat embossed with silver embossing powder.

Well, that's it for today. I still have lots to get done in the office this afternoon.  Have spent most of it on the phone with Paypal regarding a part my hubby bought on Ebay and the seller won't ship because he thinks he hasn't been paid but he has. Ugh. I love having to deal with this kind of stuff. Not.  Anyway....

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts