Best Wishes {TBT}


Okay..so I've been slacking greatly on the blogging bit of my life.  Last post was Monday but in my defense, I've been busy playing catch-up here in the office because I was gone two work days last week.  I did get my personal stuff and clothes unpacked but the crafty stuff that I took with me, well....it is all still packed in totes and cases.  Hoping to get it all put up tomorrow.  Also hoping to go through my Copic marker collection, check them all for ink (I really intended to do this months ago), see if I need to order any ink refills and re-organize them by "most used."    And since I've not crafted anything new this week (and what I did at the retreat I'm not ready to share just yet), I browsed through some of my past card creations and found this one that I love.  I don't remember when I made it nor when I shared it on the blog but I know it was for some card challenge.  Love, love, love the cute chick with the flower.  Of course I colored the chick and the background layers with Copic markers and added some felt flowers from my stash.  The "Best Wishes" sentiment is from my standby clear stamps by Papertrey Ink.

"Best Wishes"  it's a great card to share as a great-niece on my hubby's side of the family is to be born today, perhaps real soon! Our niece, her hubby, twin sister (soon to be Auntie) and the future grandparents are all at the hospital as I type this.  So "Best Wishes" to all of you.  Can't wait to meet little Liv!!

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts