Enjoy the Moment


I have been crafting a bit.  Just not blogging yet as I really didn't have anything finished to share. But today I have a card that I made for the Cards in Envy Challenge which starts after midnight. We are looking for cards with beautiful butterflies.  I found these digital butterfly images online for free from Sherry K Designs.  I colored them with Copic markers and added some clear Wink of Stella to make them sparkle.  The papers for the card are from my stash. I've been trying to use up my older 6x6 paper pads.  This one is by My Mind's Eye and it is the "Find Your Wings and Fly" collection.  I tied a gold metallic cord into a bow around the card and stamped the sentiment with Memento Pistachio Green Ink using a clear stamp from Papertrey Ink's Mixed Messages stamp set.  It looks like a lot of layers on this card but it is really only one sheet of paper with all the different patterns. I really like how it turned out.

The card challenge over on Cards in Envy is open for two weeks this time and we'd love for you to join us by creating a Beautiful Butterflies card.  We now accept any size and any shape card as long as it is flat enough to fit in an envelope for mailing.

I have something new that I completed on Friday night to share with you and hope to post it on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts