Copic Coloring



It's been a while since I've done much coloring with my Copic markers.  I've missed it and decided last night to spend a bit of time checking each marker and organizing them as smaller groups by color/blending families and then I colored a few images.  The one above is a work in progress and will be on a birthday card soon. I even put certain ones together that I use for shadows or "fairy wings."   Below is a photo of my color chart to show me which ones go together and then I put them in a rotating Pampered Chef organizer so they are on my work desk and handy for coloring.  These are NOT all of my Copic markers but since I first began coloring with them, I've discovered that you don't need them all or will never use them all. The extras are still in my main storage unit in case I need them for a different look one day.


You can see a couple of other images that I colored peeking out of the top of my color chart. These are for cards that I will be sharing in the next few weeks or so.  You'll have to wait to see them.

So far, I'm liking this method of organizing.  Pinks are in one section, blue in another etc. and colors used for skin are separate as well as those colors for "fairy wings."  This makes me want to go upstairs and color!  If you color with Copics and would like a copy of my color chart, just leave a comment and your email address or you can send me a message via Contact.  You may notice that the three Raspberry pinks listed have no "color" with them.  Oddly enough, I did not have those markers in my collection so guess I'll need to buy them one day.

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts