Graphic 45 Design Team Audition 2016



After a week or so of careful thinking and consideration, I've decided to apply to the Graphic 45 Design Team Call for 2016.  I love Graphic 45 papers and products and I love to create with their unique and gorgeous designs.  For this audition, I'm to share three projects.  It didn't have to be with Graphic 45 papers but then I do buy and often use their collections, so it wasn't too hard to find three things that I've created with Graphic 45 products. I'm also to share a tutorial.  I've created something new and have uploaded the instructions and photos to Snapguide.  You can find my tutorial and link at the end of this post.

Here are my three projects that I'd love to share with you, my readers, crafty friends and with Graphic 45.  C

Project #1:  Graphic 45 Time to Celebrate 12x12 Anniversary Layout





The gorgeous Graphic 45 Time to Celebrate paper collection was perfect for a photo of my parents on or around their first wedding anniversary in 1934.  I used white paper roses that I altered with Distress ink to match the roses on the papers.



Project #2: Graphic 45 Artisan Style Gate Fold Album






The Artisan Style Gate Fold Album was a fun one to create.  I incorporated some of my own ideas and inspiration from others to complete the pages. It measures about 7" wide x 6 1/2" tall.  I used so many different elements that the book was almost too full! It does still close (just barely) with the Prima gate latch.  On my next Gate Fold album, I definitely made the side spines a bit wider!

Project #3: Graphic 45 Twas the Night Before Christmas Album







This Graphic 45 Twas the Night Before Christmas album is one of my most favorite projects. Well, all the Graphic 45 projects are my favorite! Ha, ha.  But I did really love this collection and the awesome Santa images.  This small album measures 5 1/2" wide x 6 1/2" tall and has a unique closure that is made out of a pony tail elastic!



Tutorial Project - Graphic 45 Mon Amour Booklet


The Mon Amour Booklet is a card/album combination.  It measures 4" wide x 7 3/4" tall and has three pockets on the inside for tags.  Photos on mats could be inserted into some of the pockets or a folding photo mat that holds two photos (included in this booklet) will also fit in a pocket.  This project does not lay flat but is held closed by a ribbon tie and can sit on a shelf for display.

Below is my Snapguide tutorial on how you can make this booklet.
Check out How to Create a Graphic 45 "Mon Amour" Booklet by Sandy Trefger on Snapguide.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.  I hope you have enjoyed looking at my Graphic 45 projects and tutorial.  Tomorrow I will be leaving for a crafting/scrapbooking retreat.  I will be gone for three nights!  I'm so looking forward to working on several different projects.  It is my goal to finish at least two of them!  I've also been working on my April class project for Flossie Scrapper and if all goes well I'll be showcasing it here on the blog tomorrow before I leave, but if I don't get it finished--watch for it next week.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts