To One of My Favorite Peeps


Hey everyone! There's been some crafting going on here but nothing much to share on the blog so today I decided to make a quick card from my most recent Simon Says Stamp card kits!  I ordered the kit to get the adorable peep stamps and dies but haven't had time to use those yet.  In the kit was this cute stamped 4.25" x 5.5" image.  So I colored it with Copic markers, added some iridescent sequins, trimmed it down a bit so I could mat it to a 4.25" x 5.5" card base and used a pink Copic marker to color the edges.  No extra papers were used to create this card. No patterned papers--just a card base with a colored edge.  I'm loving the sequins on cards. May be my new favorite thing!

I'm working on something that I hope to have up on the blog tomorrow and maybe something on Thursday too...I'm leaving on Thursday morning to go to a crafting/scrapbooking retreat in Mt. Calm, Texas with the K.I.S.S. group!  I'll be gone until Sunday afternoon. That means no blog posts until Monday.   I can't wait to get there! It will be so much fun and I hope to get lots and lots done!

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts