Happy St. Patrick's Day! + 8x8 Class Album


I got my Lucky mantel tags done!  Well, the tags were already done but I got the blocks painted black, matted with dictionary paper/pages and added the nails to hold the tags.  These were made from a kit from The Little Blue House in Keller, TX.

This is a quick post as I'm about to head out to the KISS Retreat!  I'll be gone 3 nights and hope to get lots of crafting done if we don't laugh too much! Ha, ha.  But I do want to share really quick a photo of the 8x8 album I'll be teaching at Flossie Scrapper in Joshua/Burleson, TX in April.  This is an easy to make, basic album.  It has chipboard covers and a hidden hinge for the pages BUT the pages are made of patterned paper from an 8x8 paper pad.  When you put your 8x8 paper in as pages, your book will already be patterned.  Then you just need to add patterned paper to the covers and spine and add a few photo mats and tags.  This is a great way to make a gift album especially with Mother's Day, Weddings, Graduations etc. coming up soon!  So, if you'd like to sign up for this class, check with Vicky at Flossie Scrapper (817)295-7100 to get your name on the list.  The album will be on display at the store in about a week.

I used a Graphic 45 Mon Amour 8x8 paper pad to create my album.  In class you'll be able to choose any 8x8 paper pad available at the store for your class kit.




Okay, that's it from me for today! Have a great weekend and....

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts