Embrace Happiness


Well, Spring officially arrived yesterday!  So I decided to celebrate with this Spring like card for the new Cards in Envy  card challenge.  The theme this time is "Just Purple" which, of course, means your card should be mostly PURPLE!    I went with different shades of the color by using my Copic markers to color this cute stamped image which is from Heartfelt Creations Birds & Blooms Stamp & Die set.  I used white cardstock for the card base and no layers.  The image is stamped right on to the card base and the birds were punched out with dies after I colored them and attached to the branches with foam dots.  I cut a circle out of the card base front with a circle die and my Big Shot and stamped the sentiment on the inside of the card.  The sentiment is a clear stamp from Papertrey Ink's Mixed Messages set and I used Memento Lilac Posies ink to stamp it.  I finished it off by painting the birds and a touch of the flowers and leaves with clear Wink of Stella brush pen.


So that's my Just Purple card for the challenge!  I'd love for you to check out our challenge over on the blog at Cards in Envy and make a card to share.  We accept any size card and any shape as long as it fits in an envelope for mailing and this time it needs to be PURPLE!

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts