Bear Hugs


It's SKETCH TIME on Cards in Envy!  This is our second sketch for the challenge blog that I co-host with a cyber crafty friend.  Our first month of challenges was fabulous and I want to thank all of you that visited, followed and joined in on our Cards in Envy challenges!                                                       

I created this cute "Bear Hugs" card following the Cards in Envy Sketch.  I stamped the cute image and sentiment with a rubber stamp set from My Favorite Things called "Bear Hugs" and colored her with my Copic Markers.

Copic Coloring List:
  • Skin E0000, E00, E11, R20
  • Hair Y21, Y32, E31
  • Bear YR00 YR01 Y02
  • Bow BG11, BG15,
  • Shoes W5, W7

Her clothes are paper pieced from the back side of a scrap of the blue striped paper.  And all of the papers are from a 6x6 Designer Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye called "Nostalgia."

I hope you will join in on the fun for this two week challenge.  If you do, please be sure to read the rules and requirement of the challenge posted at Cards in Envy.  It's a bit different from other challenges as we only want cards that will actually fit in a regular envelope for mailing with  no extra postage. That means, no lumpy bumpy, thick embellishments and card should be a standard A2 size (5.5 inch x 4.25 inch) or if a square card, no bigger than 5 inch x 5 inch.  There are no prizes for this challenge but we do award badges for your blog if your card is selected by our design team as the #1 Winner/Best or Favorite and the Top Three runner-ups.

Have a beautiful day!

Popular Posts