Spring Wishes



Yes, it's that time of the year.  When you get tired of the cold, the dreary, the snow; tired of wearing shoes and socks and long pants and hate that there are  no leaves on the trees.  It's time for some Spring Wishes! A time when you look for tiny buds on trees and plants and rejoice at the site of a crocus flower pushing it's way out of the ground and blooming!  Because of my Spring Wishes, I made this card for the Digi Haven Challenge, "Something Green."  I chose this cute "Frog Up and Away" digi from our sponsor, Beccy's Place.  My "Something Green" is, of course, the frog and the different patterned papers in green.  I colored up the frog and butterflies with my Copic Markers and then covered the frog with Glossy Accents and let it dry before fussy cutting him out for my card.  I also added some Glam Pink Stickles to the butterflies.

Copic Coloring List:
  • Frog YG11, YG93, YG95 and YG97 plus Copic Multi-Liner pen in Black 0.3
  • Butterflies RV00, RV21, RV23, RV29
The Digi Haven challenge runs for two weeks and there is a prize from Beccy's Place and I invite you to  join in on the fun and create "Something Green!"

Today is a busy day here on my blog!  I'm also posting photos of cards for 2 other challenges that I design for in separate posts as well as one for my own March challenge, so be sure to scroll around and see them all.

Have a great day!


Popular Posts