Sweet Wonderful You!






It's time for a new Seems a Little Sketchy sketch challenge!  I love how this card turned out.  I will admit that pink is my go to and favorite color on cards but I'm really loving this pretty blue with a touch of yellow.  I may have found a new favorite color!  Our sponsors for this sketch are Robin's Nest and Crafty Sentiments.  I got to choose and color "Spring Amy 1" by Crafty Sentiments for this card.  Again, I used my Copic Markers to bring her to life.

Copic Coloring List:
  • Skin E000, e01, E11, R20
  • Hair Y18, Y19
  • Dress Smock B02, B04, B05
  • Scarf Hat, Blouse & Skirt Y21, Y26
  • Stockings B02, b04, Y21, Y26
  • Shoes  C1, C7
  • Sentiment Background B000
The printed papers for this card are all from the Pebbles Family Ties 6x6 pad  and the solid cardstock is a pale yellow from Stampin' Up.  I wrapped natural button thread around each side of the blue dotted paper before attaching it  to the card base.  I also tied a bow with the button thread and attached the sentiment "Sweet Wonderful You."  The little butterfly is punched out with a Creative Memories Butterfly punch and the decorative corners on the birdhouse paper are punched with a Stampin' Up Mini Punch and cut in half.

I hope that you will also create a card using Sketch #35 for the Seems a Little Sketchy Challenge.

The challenge  started yesterday, March 18th, runs for two weeks and there are prizes from our sponsors. Can't wait to see what you create!

Popular Posts