Happy Easter



Don't panic, it's not really Easter, yet,  but it is getting closer!  The challenge over on The Stamping Shack is "Easter."  And I used their sweet little bunny digi stamp called "Flower Bunny" to create this Easter card.  The image is cut out with a Spellbinder Scallop Circle Die and colored with Copic Markers.

Copic Coloring List:
  • Bunny R00, e21
  • Dress V12, V15, BG72
  • Flowers V12, V15, RV11, RV13, R00, BG72
  • Basket E35
  • Grass BG11, BG72, E30
  • Sky B0000
After I colored the image, I took some beautiful pink satin ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and threaded it through the openings of the scallop loops.  I started it a the top, leaving enough ribbon for me to tie it into a knot and trimmed the ends.  These papers are some more yummy 12x12 papers I bought at Cat's Creations Scrapbook store--Authentiques Season Collection "Enhancements" and Hope Collection "Faith."  Those papers are perfect for a spring and/or Easter card or layout.  The "Happy Easter" sentiment is stamped on to a piece of the paper with Memento Ink Cottage Ivy.  I also inked the edges after cutting it into a banner shape.  This card is a 5.5" x 5.5" size and I let the ticket and the flower seed packet that I cut out of the paper stick up over the top.  The bunny image is attached on foam tape to give it some added dimension.  This card is not made to be sent in the mail but would be so cute with an Easter gift basket.  

Okay, now it's your turn.  Create an Easter card or project and share it for The Stamping Shack challenge.  There are some fabulous creations by the Design Team so be sure to check those out.  The challenge started yesterday, March 15th and runs for two weeks.

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend.  The weather is awesome here! Let me give you a hint---sunshine, flowers, blue skies and flip-flop sandals! Whoo Hoo!!!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts