Sending You Easter Wishes


Easter is just around the corner and that's the theme for the Digi Haven challenge this fortnight.  I chose this  image  named "Hello Bunny" from our sponsor Digistamps4Joy .  I really had fun coloring this adorable image with my Copic Markers.  Look at the little bunny she found amid the flowers and the grass! So cute!

Copic Coloring List:
  • Skin E000, E01, E11
  • Hair Y21 Y31 Y32
  • Skirt & Hair Bow BG13, BG15, BG18
  • Dress Top R81, R83, R85
  • Flowers R81, YG17
  • Leaves & Grass YG03, YG17
  • Shoe Tops BG18
  • Shoe Soles C4, C7
  • Bunny R000, E43, E47
  • Sky Background BG000, E30
I used some beautiful new Easter papers I bought recently at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks--- Authentiques "Spring One" in the 12x12 size.  I cut the image out into a circle with my Spellbinder die and added a dainty doily from Bo Bunny that I aged with some Tea Dye Distress Ink.  The sentiment is stamped right on the paper using Memento Bamboo Leaves Ink.  I also distress the papers some with the Tea Dye Ink.  The bow is created with some yummy ribbons from  Really Reasonable Ribbon and Button Twine.  The flower brad in the center is one I had in my stash and I added Crackle Accents to the front of it to make it a little more vintage looking.  It's really pretty and a unique look  when you see it up close.

I hope you will share one of your Easter cards that you have created with us at Digi Haven. Just remember that the challenge does require that you use a digi image and share where you got it or the name of the artist.  It is a two week challenge.  I'll be watching for you! 

Have a awesome Friday and a great weekend!  It's going to be near summer like here in Texas! 

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts