Artistic Style by Graphic 45 Mini Album Sneak Peek


Good morning Crafty Peeps!  I'm thrilled that I got to spend most of the day yesterday in the crafty room catching up and finishing a long overdue Design Team project for Flossie Scrapper! This was supposed to be my MAY project.  I picked up all the fabulous Graphic 45 Artistic Style collection and Prima  products for this project  on April 21st. And here it is June 25th.  I started designing the album in April and then had to put it on the back burner to cut and kit components for the May Photo Frame Memory Box & Mini Album class and then....well, I had problems with my back and sciatic in the left leg and I lost a WHOLE month!  But now, I'm able to work on it again and I'm all done except for a few small details, photographing and making a video.  It should be in the store at Flossie Scrapper by Saturday.Whew!  I'm ready to start in on some other ideas I've got floating around in my head.

Now, I can't show a sneak of one of the pages in this album without showing you the massive mess around the album on my work desk.  Are you ready?  It's pretty bad....


Okay, once again the camera cleans it up fairly well.  But I could NOT find a single thing under all the goodies there so I cleaned it up about 30 minutes ago.

Today I need to do a few office things and then I'll be back upstairs this afternoon to finish this album up AND to do a page or two in my Finish it Friday Halloween Photo Frame Memory Box Album for tomorrow.

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts