Regency Suspension Bridge for "Picture Day"



In 2012 Eddie and I went on a day trip to search out the Regency Suspension bridge in Mills County near Goldthwaite, Texas.  In the photo above is the view you see when standing on the bridge.



Taking photos on a suspension bridge, at least for me, can be  scary because every time a car drives across,  those bridges  MOVE and SWAY!  I’m thankful for cables on the sides high enough to keep me steady and ON the bridge!



Scary as those type of bridges  might be…I like seeing them and walking on them and if allowed driving across them (S L O W L Y)


The bonus on this trip was the Bluebonnets! These grow in a pasture just on the end  of the bridge opposite from where we parked.



I didn't realize until I started typing this post that it's been a week since I've blogged!  So now I have two "Picture Day" posts together! Don't despair, I'm still crafting and will have more blogs of what I'm working on later this week.  I've been taking it slowly to let my back and sciatic leg problem get better.  And I am doing so much better.  Have to take lots of breaks while working on projects and I'm doing Yoga stretches every day and a class once a week.  Over the weekend we had our annual family reunion.  Luckily for me it was held at the Lake Mineral Wells State park which is only about 25 minutes from our house, so I didn't have to sit in the truck for an hour + drive.  I did really well getting in and out of the camper, walking back and forth from campsite to campsite.  I feel that I'm on the mend  and almost doing things that I normally do.  Every now and then the back or leg sends me a little reminder but it's not too bad.  This week I'm working on finishing up a design team project for Flossie Scrapper and plan on having it on display at the store by Saturday.


Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts