Don't Worry....Be Happy!


This is a card that I've shared before on the blog. Can't remember the date but that's not important anyway.  I picked this card because it makes me feel good.  You see, I'm still having problems with my back and sciatic nerve of the left leg.  It's getting better but it's a slow process. The last time I had to go through this I think it was like 5 or 6 months until I was "all better." {Sigh}  I'm tired of waking up at night hurting, I'm tired of having to lay on freezing ice for an hour at a time.  I'm just tired.  I was able to teach my class at Flossie Scrapper on Saturday and I hope that my having to sit down frequently didn't cause anyone to think I didn't care about the class.  Sitting was the only way I could get through the day.  I think everyone was happy with the end result of their Photo Frame Memory Box and Album.  They all looked fabulous to me even if some had their pages in differently and their flaps flapping a different direction than mine. After all, there are no mistakes in papercrafting and each album will end up being different and unique. Now they just need to pattern the box and album and start decorating and adding photos!  I'm asking for patience from everyone as I have to take it easy to recover from this aching back and leg so I can hopefully teach more classes in the future! With that said, I may not be blogging much this week and next week.  Just when I can.  I have lots I want to get done and share but I must rest a lot and if I don't.....well, hubby has threatened to take my craft room and papers and tools away!! {Gasp}

If you visit and there is no new post, I'm still resting.   Until then,

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts