Finish it Friday To Be Continued July 10th and Jurassic World


Okay....yes, this is my current Finish it Friday project and yes, I said in yesterday's post that I was going to work on it for today's blog post but you know....something came up.  Actually, yesterday was our 39th wedding anniversary.  I figured we'd celebrate Saturday night but we decided to go out to a movie last night after a quick dinner.  More about the movie later. I didn't get anything done on this Finish it Friday project. And I didn't work on it today because I had other projects I needed to get done.  So, anyway.....since next Friday is the beginning of a holiday weekend, I'm going to postpone this project until Friday, July 10th.  I will then do a review of what I've done so far and include the two videos I've already posted to bring everyone up to date. I'm real excited about a prototype project I started today.  Too early to share but I'm loving it!!

So about the movie...we went to see Jurassic World.  I loved the original Jurassic Park movie and had been wanting to see this one.  It did not disappoint me.  I love it too!  I'm glad I went to the bathroom before the movie started as there was no way I would have been able to leave during all the action!  Eddie said it was a good movie too but that it "was like the first one." Well yeah, sort of. But I loved it anyway. Ha, ha.

Happy Crafting and Have a Wonderful Weekend!

Popular Posts