Finish it Friday Halloween Album Week 2


Yes, this is week two of this Finish it Friday.  However, it's been several weeks since I shared week one. 

I'm still not 100% well with my back.  I know I keep saying I'm better, and I am.  I can get up and move around and do a few things like office work or put clothes in the washing machine and then I have to go back to bed to rest.  Today I've been able to stay up  a few hours longer than I did yesterday.  In an effort to get better, I stayed at home this weekend rather than travel for 5 plus hours to and from  our granddaughter's graduation from high school.  Hubby and our daughter Brandy got to go so I'm sure she'll take some fabulous photos for me.  I just didn't think I could do it--travel that much AND sit during a long ceremony.  I'm sad I couldn't go but I know everyone understands.

Lucky for me, on that first week that I worked on this mini album, I went ahead and did week two in advance. I have not been able to craft anything yet since my back started bothering me, but I'm hoping I can soon!

 Also, this mini album is one that will fit in the Photo Frame Memory Box and you can get the tutorial for this project over on Paperphenomenon.com as this is a Kathy Orta Files design.

It's time for me to go back to bed. Here's hoping I sleep well tonight!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts