Another Finish it Friday Project FINISHED! Christmas Memory Box & Album


I knew I wouldn't have much time to craft this past weekend, so on Friday I started early in the afternoon to work on my Finish it Friday project and I just kept on going until I had it FINISHED! It was too late to do a Friday blog post which is why the post is here today (Monday).  Anyway, there's the finished Memory storage box on the left and the album on the right.

If you love this project and want to create one of your own, you can purchase the tutorial from Kathy Orta King on her website at Paper Phenomenon.  Look for the "Photo Frame Keepsake Memory Box."  For my project, I used a mix of Carta Bella Christmas papers and Recollection Christmas papers from Michael's.  The chipboard elements and stickers are also from Carta Bella and I used a lot of elements from my stash .

I know it's hard to see the flips and flaps and all the details of this album in photos so I hope to find the time to do a quick flip through video this week.  For us in the USA, Thursday is Thanksgiving and then Friday is usually a holiday too so I don't expect that I will be starting a new Finish it Friday project until early December.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts