It's Still Monday Right? December Class Info


Don't you just love Mondays after a holiday?  Yea, me neither. Ha, ha.  Actually things seemed to be going fairly well.  I got the laundry done in record time, the office phones weren't ringing that much and I'd done all the paperwork stuff before Thanksgiving so I didn't have to do any of that but the internet...the internet just would not cooperate at all and I was trying to upload a video. I had to divide the video in to two separate files and re-edit and the first one is just now about to be done loading. I started on them THIS MORNING!!  Working through all that made my blog post for today super late.  This is not what I was going to share today but it's the files I could get to while the video rendered and uploaded, so here it is.  Also, all the photos in this post are from my video camera as I didn't have time to get the big camera out before I took this sample album over to Flossie Scrapper's on Saturday.

This is my Gift Bag Christmas Album. I created it based on a tutorial by Creative Cafe Girl.  I changed it up a bit but the idea is from her tutorial.  I will be teaching a class on this exact album in December at Flossie Scrapper. You will receive the gift bags and all the papers, ribbons, plus stickers to make your album just like this one in your class kit.  Papers will be pre-cut for you too! To sign up, you need to call the store tomorrow or in the next few days as we have a limited number of kits.  Once all are spoken for, there will be no more!  Call (817) 295-7100 for the date, time and class fee AND to register.  I will also be teaching a Coloring Workshop where you will make 4 Gift Tags and you will color cute pre-stamped tags with your own alcohol markers. Class size is also limited for the Coloring Workshop.  Here's a photo of the tags:


The paper collection kit we will be using  for the Gift Bag album is Echo Park's The Story of Christmas. Super cute!  If you live in the North Texas area, I hope you'll join us at Flossie Scrapper in Joshua/Burleson, Texas for this class!  Remember, you have to call in and register.

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts