It's About To Get Cold Here in North Texas! Sharing A Winter Card forThrowback Thursday...


Yep. That's what they say....we will have our first really cold days (at least for us) this weekend with a chance of our first freeze of the year on Sunday morning.  I'm not ready. Never am, but it comes anyway.   I created the above card in November of 2013 for a challenge for Seems A Little Sketchy. That challenge blog has now closed and I really miss it.  I'm not sure why I made a "winter" card. Anyway, I made this square "warm winter wishes" card and I'm sharing it today for Throwback Thursday.

Here's some of what I had to say about this card back in November 2013:
For this card,  I decided to go with no image and let the beautiful papers I picked out speak for themselves.  All the papers on this card are from Authentique’s 6×6 “Glistening” collection.  I used 8 mm black brads, “Zircon” Hug Snug seam binding ribbon and a sentiment from the Daily Designs collection from Papertrey Ink.  For this card I did some machine stitching.

If you live where it is already cold, I hope you are staying warm.  I guess I should go rummage around for some socks to wear this weekend.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts