Fall flowers and foliage for picture day


So I took a brief hiatus from my picture day blog posts to focus on the Thirteen Frights Before Halloween project event.  I'm still in the process of moving most of my photo blog images over to this blog by having a once a week "picture day."  Because of the hiatus, I missed sharing the above photos.  These were taken in late October in 2011.  A wonderful representation of the colors of fall here in Texas with gorgeous fall flowers and foliage.

In November of 2011, I also took some portraits of my niece and her husband during a family gathering at Lake Murray in Oklahoma. There was some beautiful fall foliage there too.


It's been a bit slower here with crafting for me.  I guess I needed a break after that Halloween mini album and book box marathon! Ha, ha.  Of course, Saturday was Halloween, so no crafting that day.  Hubby and I went out for breakfast, walked around the Weatherford  First Monday Trade Days, visited with his aunt and then I helped grand-daughter Taylor a bit with a sorority project, watched some Walking Dead episodes and went out for dinner!  We spent Halloween night at home with creepy snacks, spooky decorations and Halloween movies! My favorite way to spend Halloween!  On Sunday, Taylor came back over to finish her project and then Brandy and I watched as many of The Walking Dead as we could. Ha, ha.  I've just started watching it so do not tell me ANYTHING! I'm on season two.  Yesterday and this morning I've been putting away the Halloween decorations.  Everything is now upstairs but needs to be packed into storage boxes...maybe I'll get that done this afternoon.  All this to say...I'm not sure if I'll have something crafty to share tomorrow or Thursday or not....

Happy Crafting and Picture Taking!

Popular Posts