Megan's Portraits for Picture Day


Back in early 2011, before I had back issues, I dabbled in portrait photography.  And on a hot July afternoon, I went on a social shoot  in downtown Fort Worth with my daughter's photography group to take portraits of my great-niece Megan.  Megan was super brave that day by volunteering to be the model for a whole group of photographers.  It's not easy to have many camera lenses pointed at you and different people give you directions but she did awesome and I came away with these wonderful photos.

For those who may wonder why I'm posting photos here on my crafty blog, I'll repeat that I  have a photography blog but haven't posted to it in a long time and I plan to close it but  I don't want to lose the photos from those posts so I'm gradually moving them over here; besides, it gives me something to post on Tuesdays. Ha, ha.

Happy Crafting and Picture Taking!

Popular Posts