What's Happening Wednesday? Sorting Cards!


Yep, I've been sorting my handcrafted cards this week.  I've realized I have a lot.   A few have been set aside for my own personal use but I still have way more than I need, so I've been sorting them into bags to be sold.  I posted on Facebook to my non-crafty friends and family (well crafty ones too) but thought the non-crafty might be more apt to want to buy some of my cards and I had several respond so I'm bagging them up this week and what they don't take I'll list in my website/blog store or Etsy shop.  There will be various sizes of bags with the cards divided up by theme as best I can, like Christmas, Birthday, Spring, Winter, Summer, All Occasion and such.  So if you know someone who might be interested in buying cards, send them my way.  They can contact me via my blog/website by using the contact option or by leaving me a comment to this post.

As you can see, I'm getting a lot of stacks!  Right now as I bag them, I make sure none need repair and I'm putting an envelope with each card (for the larger square cards, I'm even making an envelope!)


So that's where I'll be this afternoon...upstairs in my crafty room sorting cards.

Happy  Crafting!

Popular Posts