More Christmas Pages for Finish it Friday


I was able to do a couple of real simple quick pages in my album for Finish it Friday before leaving on our road trip!  Yay!  This project is a Photo Frame Keepsake Memory Box and Mini Album created from a tutorial purchased from Kathy Orta King of Paper Phenomenon.  I'm using Carta Bella's "So This is Christmas" paper collection along with some other paper lines that go well with the main collection.  The box is finished and I started last week to work on the album to get it finished.  I'll be working on it each Friday for Finish it Friday until it is done.   Above is the next page in the book that has vertical flaps.  I patterned it with red chevron paper on each flap and then added the trees in the center which is the back side of the chevron paper.  I added a couple of chipboard stickers and green rhinestones on the stars of the trees in the center.  I also created a pull out booklet out of the same papers that you can see in the pocket on the right side of the page.

On the backside of the above pages, I used some paper from a 12x12 pad that I purchased from Michael's on sale last year.  I think the colors of it work fabulously with the Carta Bella papers. This is a flap page and I patterned the flap to match the larger inside page.  I then added a strip of the chevron paper to pull it all together and added a deer chipboard sticker and a "winter wonderland" sticker at the bottom.


And that's what I got done this week.  I hope to do several more pages next week.  There will be no carfting for me this weekend as we are headed  to the San Antonio area for a family wedding. Maybe I'll find time to go to the scrapbook store in New Braunfels and see what it is like.  Have a great weekend!

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts