Graphic 45 Designer Supply Box Reveal Video


One of the perks of being chosen as a Graphic 45 Designer is all the awesome product you receive for free to design with!  Oh my goodness! It's like having Christmas 7 months early!!  I knew that two boxes were being shipped to me.  I had no idea how much stuff I would get! On Friday, May 27th I got box #1.  Wow!  It weighed over 25 pounds and was jam pack full of awesome Graphic 45 goodness!  Because of the Memorial Day holiday here in the USA, box #2 did not arrive until Tuesday, May 31st.  It wasn't as big as box #1 but oh my! it had a lot of stuff too AND some non-Graphic 45 craft goodies for us.  Anyway, I would have to write a book to tell about everything I received and who has time for that?! I want to get to crafting with this stuff! But I know you want to see it all, so here's a video for you showing everything that came in my boxes!

If you are reading this in an email subscription, you will have to go to my blog post or YouTube channel to see the video.



I think I still need someone to pinch me!  I'm a Graphic 45 Designer and I received my Designer logo online for my project photos! I love it!!  Remember, my first project as a Graphic 45 Designer will be on their blog, June 23rd.  And starting probably next week, each Designer will be introduced on the blog so you'll want to check out their projects too.  I'm the last one to be introduced as my first name starts with an "S" and we are listed/showcased in alphabetical order that way.  I hope you enjoyed this peek into my designer boxes and feel inspired to head out to your local scrapbook store to buy you some more Graphic 45!  I teach classes at Flossie Scrapper in Joshua/Burleson, Texas and if you are local to North Texas, I'd love for you to stop by and check out Vicky's store. She carries lots of Graphic 45!  Oh yes, there will be a Snapguide tutorial of my June project on the 23rd to share how you can make one for yourself. Shhhh...I can't tell you what it is just yet though.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts