It's a Glorious Graphic 45 Day! My Mini Album


Today is the DAY!!  My introduction to the 2016-17 Graphic 45 Design Team!!  I'm so happy and excited and truly still can't believe that I was picked to be one of their designers out of so many talented entries from all over the world!  I just have to say it again...thank you so much Graphic 45 for this opportunity!   And today, you can go over to the Graphic 45 blog and see their post about ME!  And while you are there, take a look over on the left hand side of their blog and see the list of Designers with links to their blogs.  Yep, my name is there!!  Click >HERE< to see it all on the Graphic 45 blog.

My first assignment as a Graphic 45 Designer was to create a project that describes me as a designer and to include a photo of myself.  I thought about it quite a bit before jumping in to the designing of the project and knew that because I love to make mini albums that I would make one about me.  My creativity and crafting evolved throughout my life. I've always made things from learning to sew at the age of nine to paper crafting now. So instead of showing just one photo of me, I included photos of myself as a baby, child, younger adult, older adult and now.  The Graphic 45 paper that I chose to use was their beautiful Once Upon a Springtime collection.  This little mini album is about the size of an Altoid box but holds so much for me.











One of my favorite parts of this paper collection is the phrase "Life itself is the most wonderful FAIRY TALE."  And that's exactly how I feel about my life.











By the way, I hope you notice that watermark on my photos.  It was a very special moment when I received the file for that!

If you like the design of this mini album, I have published a Snapguide Tutorial on how you can make one from this paper collection or if you'd like use your own favorite papers.  The link to the tutorial and other details about this project can be found on today's  Graphic 45 blog post.

AND...the blog post is also showcasing three of my favorite Graphic 45 projects that I've done in the past.  I hope you'll go take a look.

Happy Crafting,
Sandy



Popular Posts