Twas the Night Before Christmas 8x8 Album Free Video Tutorial

Here's the link to the >PLAYLIST< for all 24 tutorial videos for this album.




Here's a rare Saturday blog post for you!  I  uploaded a couple of video tutorials to my YouTube channel last night while I was sleeping because I'm moving them from private albums on Vimeo (which costs money for the subscription) to YouTube (which is free) and also because I want to share them with my YouTube subscribers.  Anyway, I had already uploaded a couple of my tutorials a few months ago--Camera Box & Mini Albums, Dog House Box & Mini Albums; I decided this week to just get the rest of them moved and close that Vimeo account.  So....if you have Vimeo links to my tutorials from a class, you will not find me or the videos on Vimeo after last night.  However, you can find them on my YouTube Channel.  To get to that, just click on the big pink YouTube square logo under "my channel" over on the right hand side of my blog.

About the Christmas album above:  I designed this for a class for a group of friends that I held at Raylene's Retreat House in November or December of 2014.  I used the beautiful Graphic 45 Twas the Night Before Christmas 12x12 Paper Collection, chipboard and cardstock to design my album and for the class kits.  I no longer have any of the kits but I did record 24 videos on how to make this album.  Since 2014 it has been a private album just for those who took the class, but as of today....anyone can watch it and create it.  The steps are divided up into the 24 videos which are not very long--the longest being about 11 or 12 minutes.  I am sharing the first video below to get you started.  After you watch it, you can go to my YouTube channel to find the rest.

Please note, if you are reading this post in an e-mail subscription, you will have to go to my blog or my YouTube channel to view the video.





I also uploaded a Gatefold Mini Album Tutorial Video Series yesterday afternoon.  There are three videos for that album as it does not include any decorating videos.  The first video is below with the other two on My YouTube channel.  The quality may not be the best as they were moved from Vimeo to my computer and then to YouTube and are SD format rather than HD.





That's it for today....I'm going back up to my craft room and see what all I can get finished tonight or perhaps tomorrow.  Check back Monday for a card that I've created.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts