Wish it were Raining Cats & Dogs!


Oh my! It's getting really, really hot here in Texas!  Sizzle---our heat index is over 100 degrees (f)! Mercy me! And we are going camping this weekend for our family reunion.  And I know this sounds crazy because we had so much rain just a few weeks ago and part of our property is still a soggy muddy mess but just a quick rain might help cool things off some. Oh well. It's summer. And we've got good air conditioners if they keep running.

Anyway, today I'm sharing this Graphic 45 Raining Cats and Dogs paper bag mini album.  It's made the same as the recipe one I shared last week.  It's amazing how different papers can make the same album design look so different.  I've yet to add any photos to this one--do I ever?  Well, I will admit that I love the papers so much that I often don't want to cover them up!



Hope you're having a great week.  I got most of my "to do" stuff done today...think I'll turn the air on in the camper this evening and do a bit of cleaning and organizing out there so it will be ready to go for the weekend.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts