Graphic 45 Faux Trunk-Gilded Lily Collection


Happy Friday! Office work is all done--yay! And I've been in my crafty room doing busy work but for now, I'm waiting for some Glossy Accents to dry before I can proceed and I'm waiting for a full video card to upload to my computer, so.....I thought I'd do a quick share of another Graphic 45 project from before!  This one is a faux trunk that I made out of a Graphic 45 Staples Book Box.  I patterned it with the Gilded Lily paper collection, added some hardware, chipboard "leather" trim and ta-da...a faux trunk!


Tags or a tag album comes with the book box, so of course I patterned them up too and added some pretty embellishments like the Prima window and shutters as well as a key and lovely flowers with ribbon.


If you've never used any of the Graphic 45 staples items, you should.  You can finish up a project so quickly--usually in an afternoon.  Add a few of the decorative chipboard pieces like I did to give it more depth and interest.

My video card in done uploading and hopefully that Glossy Accents is dry.  Have a great weekend and...

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts