Re-sharing Graphic 45 Projects: Home Sweet Home Recipe Album


In celebration of my first month as a Graphic 45 Designer and because I have new followers on Facebook and here on my blog, I decided to re-share some of my past projects that I have done using Graphic 45.  This one is a paper bag mini recipe book. The idea for this one was based on a project of a 2012 Graphic 45 Designer, Sue Lui.  Her paper bag album was a Tea Recipe Album and I think she used the Ladies Diary collection by Graphic 45.  I loved the style of hers and how she wrapped the bags around to the front for a closure.  For mine, I used the Graphic 45 Collection Home Sweet Home and added my own style of decorating. This is what is great about the designs and ideas by Graphic 45 Designers, you can take their instructions, use a different paper collection and make it totally personal like this recipe album of mine.  I added photos of my mother, grandmother and aunts and some of their recipes.  I love how it turned out.  Below are just a few photos of my finished album.










Thank you for taking another look at this album with me.  Make sure you visit the Graphic 45 blog this month as they are introducing daily each Designer for 2016-2017.  Plus they usually have a weekly giveaway and you will find some wonderful ideas for your own projects.  I will be introduced on their blog on June 23rd! It is so exciting!!  Click >HERE< to check out the Graphic 45 blog.

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts