Just a Planning...


Have you submersed yourself into the planner craft craze?  You know...taking your ordinary or not so ordinary planner book and decorate the pages, calendars, covers etc.  There are planner groups, planner parties, planner clubs, planner kit clubs, planner videos on YouTube...everything you'd want to know about planners.   I bought my planner from Flossie Scrapper the first of the year and pretty much just used it to write things on the dates that I shouldn't forget... appointments, challenge deadlines for my blog and such.  My planner is a Simple Stories brand and came with the pages and dividers.  When I bought my planner I also bought some sticker packs that complimented it and also a pack with the sticker numbers for the dates.  So I added those and then after seeing someone's fun and fabulous planner I started adding other things like Washi tape, foam stickers, regular stickers and tags.  My planner is nothing compared to others but I do like how it's turning out.  Below is my favorite month so far (based on the decorations I added and because it's my birthday month)--February.  (Note: Some of my entries have been "blurred" in the photo to protect my privacy and others as well.)





Again, some of my entries have been "blurred" in the photo.

It's hard to believe that soon June will be gone and it will be time to plan and decorate my July pages! Do you plan on planning in a planner?

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts