At the Beach for "Picture Day"


I haven't been posting much on the blog this week.  This is why....I'm busy packing and loading the RV Fifth Wheel Camper for our Labor Day weekend beach/fishing trip!  We leave early tomorrow morning, so there won't be many posts on the blog while I'm gone.  Well, there may be one or two pre-scheduled posts that should pop up. We are driving down to Matagorda, a great little fishing town (it does have a beach) that sits at the mouth of the Colorado river where it empties into the Gulf of Mexico here in Texas.  There's an awesome campground, the Lower Colorado Nature Preserve,  right on the river and it's walking distance to the beach.

We try to go every year to Matagorda but missed last year.  This is one of the sunset images that I captured the last time we were there. That's the Colorado River and the "island" that's across on the other side from the campground.


While we'll be there mainly for fishing, especially for hubby, I don't like to fish ALL the time so I'm packing my laptop and some crafty stuff for when I want to hang out in the camper.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts