Rose Colored Sunglasses & Flamingos for "Picture Day"


Hello!  This is a pre-scheduled post because hubby and I are driving home today from Matagorda, Texas.  We'll be getting home later this afternoon or early evening.  For "Picture Day" I thought I'd share a few photos I found on my computer the other day.  The photo above is my self portrait that I took for a photo challenge back in 2009.  I am in the photo.  Look closely into the left lens of these rose colored sunglasses! There were lovely clouds in the sky that day when I took this photo on our back deck.

The next two photos were taken in Matagorda in 2011.  First up is a bunch of flamingos. Someone's beach house got "flamingoed" that year. Too funny. Of course I had to take a photo of it!


And lastly, a early DAWN photo! Gasp! I got up super early to go with hubby to get fishing bait! This photo was also taken in 2011.  Definitely one of my RARE sun RISING photos!


That's it for now. We'll be on the road for about 6 hours, give or take. Depends on how many times we stop!  I'd like to report that we caught a ton of big fish on our mini vacation but I can't as I'm typing this BEFORE we actually get there.  But anyway....

Happy Crafting and Picture Taking!

Popular Posts