It's Coming! Sandy's 2nd Annual Thirteen Frights Before Halloween!


Here on the blog and on my YouTube channel,  I will be creating a mini Halloween album for this event! Starting on October 18th, I'll share the first steps in creating the album.  You'll be able to follow along and create your own Halloween album too!  Right now I haven't decided what paper collection I will be using but I promise that I will decide and announce it soon here on the blog and on my YouTube channel.

Below is a photo of the prototype album that I designed and this is the style of album I'll be making along with you for my Thirteen Frights of Halloween project.  Again, starting on October 18th, I'll start on this album and work on it and post what I've done each day for thirteen days right up to Halloween.  I hope you can join me!


This is a pre-scheduled post.  Today I'm with my hubby in Matagorda, Texas on the Gulf Coast of Mexico!  My regular Finish it Friday post will return next Friday, September 11th.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts