Be Happy for Throwback Thursday


Yep, this is a square card!  I used to make lots of square cards for other card challenges but now I mostly do A2 cards for the Cards in Envy challenge, this one though was created in 2013 for the Digi Haven Design Team.  As I was scrolling through my old posts looking for something to share for today, I saw this card and remembered how much fun it was to create.  I love the image and the pinwheel that I created from the designer papers.

Here's what I had to say about this card back in August of 2013:
To create the card, I used the fabulously fun Bugaboo Stampsdigital image, Flamingo Beach.  I used 6″x6″ papers from My Mind’s Eye “My Girl” collection.  I created a 2″ pinwheel out of some of the paper and a hot pink pearl brad.  Sentiment is cut from the papers.  The super funny Flamingo gal is colored with Copic Markers.

By the time this pre-scheduled post goes live on my blog, hubby and I should be on the road to Matagorda!   We'll be back home sometime Tuesday of next week.  Our daughter and her hubby are still at home taking care of the house and all the fur babies.  I've one craft (well, maybe two) project in the camper and hope to find a bit of time for relaxing and crafting in the camper, especially when it's hotter during the day. I'm a bit like that Flamingo in this card--I've got all my beach/camping, fishing and some crafting gear!

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts