Happiness and Pretty Shoes Re-visted for "Picture Day"


The holidays always mess me up when it comes to knowing what day of the week it is.  Sunday felt like Saturday, Saturday felt like Friday....well you know what I mean.  So, I missed a few days of my normal blogging during that time.

In going through my posts of my old photography blog, I found this collage of photos. These are of some images that I shared back in October, 2011. Really? It's been that long already.  This is of my great-nephew and his lovely wife and their adorable daughter.  They've added another cutie to the family since then, another sweet little girl. Hubby and I went to the Balloon Fiesta that year in Albuquerque and got to spend some time with these super sweet, fun relatives and I did a little photo shoot to practice my people photo taking skills.  I didn't get to continue with this part of photo taking because of my back that started acting up in November of that year, but I did really enjoy taking these types of photos when I could.  And I had a ton of fun with G & N and baby Z.

Happy Crafting and Photo Taking!

Popular Posts