New Project Sneak Peek!

Worlds-Fair-Sneak-Peek

I started on this new project Sunday afternoon.  This is a mini album for 4x6 photos and I'm using the Graphic 45 World's Fair paper.  Plans are for it to be either a February or March class at Flossie Scrapper with a case box for storage which would be a class on a different day--the album will be taught one month and the case on a different month so we have time to finish them and both will be out of this same paper collection.  I've had to stop work on it for a few days so I could do office stuff that HAD to be done this week.  Nothing like waiting til the last week but the 1096, 1099, W2, W3, 940, 941, TWC report etc. have been finished and are in the mail! Whew! The 1120 (is that the right number??) and the 1040s will be done in a month or so. I really hate this time of year regarding tax stuff.

This afternoon I'm uploading another video for the Dog House project and working on a quick instruction sheet for the Journal/ Planner book from the Saturday class.  Busy, busy but thankfully the cats are all back to normal for now.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts