Me + You Valentine Mini Paper Bag Album


Oops! I've been MIA again here on the blog!  I have a good reason though....well, several good reasons.

First, I was busy cutting and bagging class kits for my Journal/Planner class that I taught at Flossie Scrapper on Saturday.  Second....


Yep. That's two of our cats at the vet.  Piper (not in photo) went to the vet on Tuesday and Sassy (on the left) and Quinton (on the right) had to go on Friday.  They were all sick. Very sick.  Upper Respiratory Infection (URI). Very contagious among cats.  Very.  They all three got antibiotics. Quinton quit eating and drinking water so he had to have other meds.  My daughter Brandy was their primary nurse but I still spent a lot of time helping her, cleaning up after them, checking them, wiping noses, washing eyes and feeding them. They've been confined in our bathrooms which has been interesting.  Have you ever tried to shower or go to the bathroom where the room is consumed by cat beds, litter boxes, water bowls, food bowls, etc.  So...update.  Piper and Sassy are both well enough to go outside to enjoy our incredible warm weather and sunshine today. They still have a few coughs now and then and sneezes but are feeling good again and eating on their own.  Quinton is better but is still in the bathroom as he has to be monitored and coaxed to eat and drink.  In fact, I have to go and pick up some eye antibiotics for him this afternoon.  So, yeah, not much blogging going on and not much crafting either but I did manage to re-vamp a Valentine album kit from last year.


I sold some kits for this super cute paper bag Valentine Mini Album last year and had a few kits left. I had given the original album away but decided to make another and change up the cover a bit.  The pages inside are all the same as the one from last year.  But I saw these cute chalkboard frames at Michael's and thought they'd be cute on the front and you could write your own message in white ink.

So, if you like this album and want to make one for yourself or to give away, send me a message via the contact link above and I'll let you know if it's still available.  Cost for this one is $22.00 (USD) plus tax if applicable and shipping.  You'll be invoiced via Paypal with payment through Paypal as well so make sure to send me your Paypal email address and your mailing address so I can figure the shipping cost prior to invoicing.  This album is quick and easy to put together.  The pages are all made out of Valentine stripe paper bags and the papers are pre-cut.  If you order in the next day or two so I can get it off in the mail to you this week, I think you'll have plenty of time to get it done for this years Valentine's Day.

Here's a close up of the lettering on the chalkboard frame...mine says Me +You.


And of course you want to see the inside of it, right?  If so, here's the showcase video I just uploaded.



Also, for those of you waiting for me to resume uploads of my Dog House Box and Mini Album Tutorial videos, I hope to get a couple of them up for you this week.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts