Snowbuddy Loves You Like I Do {TBT}


Wow! It's already Thursday.  This first full week of 2016 is just whizzing by.  Before we know it, Christmas will be here again.  I'm serious. The days and months just go by way too fast.  Slow down world.

In looking through my past posts, I came upon this card that I made in 2012.  It wasn't for a challenge.  I made it to showcase the adorable image that I bought from Tiddly Inks as I was doing a blog giveaway for a Tiddly Inks gift certificate. Hmmm...maybe I should do a few blog giveaways in 2016.  I still love the design of this card and think it's perfect for a Throwback Thursday post in January--it would work as a winter Valentine card or just a January card to someone special.  Not sure if I still have this one in my stash or not.  I colored the image with Copic markers.

One of my goals for this year is to go through my Copic marker collection and check each pen to see which ones need ink refills.  I think the shelf life of these markers is 3 years?  I've had mine and used them way longer than that and I know there are some that need more ink.  This may take me all year.  Anyway, I hope each of you are having a great week!

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts