Hoping for Spring on Picture Day


Okay. So spring is several month away. But you can start hoping and wishing for it now, right?  I took these photos in April of 2012. Sometimes spring comes early, sometimes it comes late and sometimes...not much at all (we jump right to summer hot). That's the way it is in Texas. But for those years that Spring comes in full bloom like in 2012, we have some glorious wild flowers.  Of course, the Texas Bluebonnet (our state flower) is the most exciting to see but I do love all the others too.


Look at the beautiful purple flowers below right alongside with the cactus!


Below is my most favorite Bluebonnet photo that I've ever taken so far.  It's my "mirror image" photo in that the Bluebonnet behind the first looks like it could be in a mirror.  This is a term I coined for this. Nothing that I've ever read. Ha, ha.




So there you go.  If you're tired of the cold, too much snow, missing Texas, etc.  Here's some lovely wildflower photos to give you hope for Spring!

Happy Crafting and Picture Taking!

Popular Posts