Lights, Camera, Action!



Yes, I've shared the photo above before. Maybe a couple of times.  Sorry.  But I really didn't have a photo of anything else today but I did want to share some links to the videos I've uploaded to my You Tube channel this week.

If you are reading this post in an email subscription, you will need to go to my blog/website or YouTube channel to view the videos.

First up is the showcase video of the above journal book.  I will be teaching a class at Flossie Scrapper on January 23rd.  For those of you not sure yet because you haven't seen the inside of the book, this video should help.  But we need to start cutting the kits for the class, so if you can please sign up in the next day or so that would be a great help!  Just call the store to register for either the blank black album class at 10:00 a.m. or if you also want to pattern your book in the Graphic 45 Time to Flourish papers as shown, make sure you sign up for the 2:00 p.m. patterning class too.  Call the store at 817-295-7100 to register.

Time to Flourish Journal Book Showcase Flip Through



I've also started on my January Tutorial Project and have  2 days already up. I'm sharing how I make a Christmas Card book.  Below are the videos for Day 1 and Day 2 (hopefully I'll be able to get Day 3 up today).  This is a book that I've made for the past several years using the Christmas cards I receive to make the pockets, tags and to showcase photo cards or photos I receive with the cards.

Day 1 Christmas Card Book Tutorial





Day 2 Christmas Card Book Tutorial





I've also started a Bonus Tutorial series on my YouTube Channel and so far have two videos uploaded for my Dog House Box and Mini Album project.

Dog House Box and Mini Album Tutorial Video 1




Dog House Box and Mini Album Tutorial Video 2



If you've forgotten what my Dog House project looks like, here's a photo--





Have a great weekend and...

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts