Time to Flourish Journaling Book (or Planner)


For you Graphic 45 fans, I wanted to share with you a photo of my latest creation that will be a class at Flossie Scrapper on January 23rd.  It is based on a tutorial by Anne of Anne's Paper Creations.  Anne is from Norway and shares some wonderful and detailed creations.  She also loves Graphic 45 and has been a designer for them. When I saw this journal book, I knew I had to make one and I used the Gilded Lily Graphic 45 collection that I received as a Designer package from Flossie Scrapper.  Many loved it and wanted to create one of their own. I have changed the construction up just a bit for the supplies I had here and to be able to make it a blank black class. We decided to also offer a finishing class for it in the afternoon on the same day and use the beautiful Time to Flourish Graphic 45 collection as shown in the photo above.  I've added some flips and flaps of my own design to this project.  The two lower flaps on the front open up and are held closed with magnets.  It's definitely a fun book and you could use it as a planner, journal or photo album.  The blank class to construct the book will be in the morning on the 23rd and the optional decorating/patterning class will be in the afternoon.  If you'd like to sign up, please contact the store, Flossie Scrapper at 817) 295-7100.  We do need you to pre-register and the sooner the better so we can make sure we have enough kits cut.

Other news from today and why I'm late with this post--I got my Christmas tree and decorations downstairs packed up and put away! Yay me!!  I still have my vintage aluminum tree up in my crafty room but that's okay. Only I see it. Ha, ha.  I also got the floors vacuumed.  It's always such a mess when putting away Christmas stuff.  It looks sort of bare though.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts