2017 Thirteen Frights Before Halloween Day 1


Hello and welcome to day 1 of my 2017 Thirteen Frights Before Halloween! I'm so excited to start working on the Haunted House kit shown above.  Each day beginning today and ending on October 30th (thirteen days before Halloween) I will be working on my kit and finishing it with the Photoplay Halloween with Matilda & Godfrey paper collection.  If you did not get around to ordering this kit from Country Craft Creations my sponsor for this years event, you can still order and because they ship really fast, you'll have it in a couple of days.  Just click on the "Halloween Store" when you go to their website.  This kit was cut by Heart of Texas Studios for Country Craft Creations and I'm so excited to be assembling it for my Thirteen Days Before Halloween.


I will be sharing a tutorial video each day for thirteen days on how I'm assembling and decorating my haunted house and you are welcome to follow along.  The videos will be from 5 to 15 minutes long depending on what I'm working on each day (drying time etc.)  If I get finished with the haunted house before the 13 days are up, I have a bonus project planned.

I'm excited to share that this year I will be having a prize giveaway for this event and two prizes have been set aside just for this.  I will draw the winners on Halloween Day, October 31st.  To be entered in the drawing, all you have to do is leave a comment.  You can comment here on my blog or on my video.  You can comment on both and get two entries for that day and you can comment EVERY day for more chances to win!  What are the prizes?  The first prize is from me and I will be giving to one person a haunted house kit AND the Matilda & Godfrey paper collection shown above.  Tamra at Country Craft Creations sent me the Authentique Bewitched paper collection shown below and that will be my second prize awarded to one person.

What else do you need to know?  If you place an order with Country Craft Creations during my Thirteen Days Before Halloween event, you can receive 10% off your order by entering the code  bloghop when you check out. I hope you will go to the Country Craft Creations online store and take a look at all the wonderful supplies she has to offer including my favorite glue--Art Glitter Designer Glue that I will be using on this project.

Okay, I think that's all the details that you need to know.  Oh, yes.  I plan to have each day's video (and blog post) up by 10:00 a.m. Central Time if things go as planned each day.  If it's not there right at 10:00 a.m. check back a bit later and if there is any huge delay I'll post and let you know.

Are you ready to work on your haunted house?  Here's the video for Day 1.....


I'll be back tomorrow for day 2 of my Thirteeen Frights Before Halloween.  Don't forget to comment on this post and on the video in YouTube to earn two entries for the Halloween Day prize drawing.

Happy Crafting!

Sandy

Popular Posts