Throwback Thursday to 2012 Altered Halloween Box


I thought I'd share this box that I altered back in 2012 for Halloween.  I still  have it and store smaller Halloween decor items in it.  This was a box that some plates came in.  I covered it  with Halloween papers and decorated it with some witchy rub-ons, web ribbon and spiders. I remember that it was so easy and fun to decorate.  If you're looking for a quick Halloween project to do, find a box and alter it.

Remember, my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween starts next week on Wednesday, October 18th!  This year I have a sponsor--Country Crafty Creations, an online store, and I will have a giveaway during my event.  It will be a craft related Halloween prize--something from me and something from Country Craft Creations!  I hope you'll join me.  Here's my promo video that I shared last week...



I'll be constructing a chipboard haunted house kit and decorating with the Matilda & Godfrey collection by Photoplay.  The chipboard house kit is from Country Craft Creations and cut by Heart of Texas Studios.  There's still time for you to order the house kit and the collection from Country Craft Creations as they offer super fast shipping if you wish to create this along with me.

Happy Crafting!

Sandy

Popular Posts