Day 2 Thirteen Frights Before Halloween 2017


I do not like doing a blog post without a photo. And since this years Thirteen Frights Before Halloween project, the haunted house, doesn't really have much to show until it's finished, I think that I will share a photo each day from my "Halloweens Past" and  here's a great one for you!  This is my hubby and I in 2011 at our daughters Halloween party.  Her theme was "Rowan's Mortuary" and we went as prom dates that were in a really bad auto accident.  My husband had tire tracks on his back.  It was a blast.

Okay, enough about that.  You're here for  Day 2 of my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween.  Here is today's tutorial video:

Remember to leave a comment here to be entered into my prize drawing that will be held on Halloween Day, October 31st.  Also leave a comment on this video over on YouTube for an extra entry.  You can comment every day for more chances to win one of two prizes:

Prize 1:  Country Craft Creations Haunted House Kit & Photoplay Halloween with Matilda & Godfrey Paper Collection

Prize 2:  Authentique Bewitched Paper Collection donated by Country Craft Creations

Place an order with Country Craft Creations during my Thirteen Days Before Halloween event and use code:  bloghop for 10% off your order.

Check back tomorrow for Day 3!

Happy Crafting,

Sandy

Popular Posts