Happy Halloween! Thirteen Frights Before Halloween Project Showcase +Winners!

Boo! And Happy Halloween! Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet and all that! Ha, ha.  Well, my 2017 Thirteen Frights Before Halloween is over.  I'm kind of sad but also glad as now I can move on to other projects that have been sitting on the shelf waiting....Today is a BIG day!  I announce the two prize winners for my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween.  I'm announcing them here and in my showcase video.  Let's get to it, shall we?  Winners were selected at random using Math Goodies (a random number generator).  All qualified comments on both the blog posts and videos were assigned a number in the order they were posted.  Thank you so much to all of you that have followed along and left comments.

The winners are.....




Prize # 1:  Haunted House Kit AND Photoplay Matilda & Godfrey Paper Collection goes to.....Sheryl Spears!!


***********************************************************************




Prize #2:  Authentique Bewitched Paper Collection from Country Craft Creations goes to....Marilyn Shannon!!

Congratulations Sheryl & Marilyn! I know you are going to love creating with these fun products.  To claim your prize, email me at:  strefger@gmail.com with PRIZE WINNER as you subject and send me your full name and mailing address.



I want to extend a special thank you to Tamra of Country Craft Creations for donating a prize, offering a 10% discount during this event and for being a sponsor for my 2017 Thirteen Frights Before Halloween!

Here's the project showcase video.




All thirteen tutorial videos for these projects can be easily found in my YouTube playlist for my 2017 Thirteen Frights Before Halloween for future reference.  Just click >HERE<

Again, thank you so much and have a frightfully fun and SAFE Halloween!  I'll be taking a blog break tomorrow but will have a Graphic 45 project to share (no tutorial) for you here on my blog and on the Graphic 45 blog on Thursday, November 2nd.

Happy Crafting!

Sandy

Popular Posts