Day 13 of my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween!

Well it's here! The thirteenth day! Boy, those days flew by way too fast don't you think?  We've finished our Haunted House kit and today we finish up on the bonus mini Halloween envelope album.  The photo above is the last of my Halloween Pasts that I'm sharing this year.  Those are bone cookies. Lots and lots of them. They are our favorite for Halloween and Christmas except those are done as snowmen or snowflakes or reindeer. But they are so yummy!

I want to thank all of you for following along with my blog and YouTube channel for my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween 2017.  I will be tallying those comments tonight after 10 p.m.Central Time and will announce the two winners here on my blog and in the showcase video tomorrow Halloween Day by 2 p.m. Central time.  So be sure to check back.  You may be one of the lucky winners!

Here's the last tutorial video for this years Thirteen Frights Before Halloween.  We finish up on the bonus mini album.





Remember to leave a comment here to be entered into my prize drawing that will be held on Halloween Day, October 31st.  Also leave a comment on this video over on YouTube for an extra entry.  You can comment every day for more chances to win one of two prizes:

Prize 1:  Country Craft Creations Haunted House Kit & Photoplay Halloween with Matilda & Godfrey Paper Collection

Prize 2:  Authentique Bewitched Paper Collection donated by Country Craft Creations

Place an order with Country Craft Creations during my Thirteen Days Before Halloween event and use code:  bloghop for 10% off your order.

I’ll be back tomorrow on Halloween with a showcase video of both projects and of course to announce the winners!

If you’ve missed any of these daily videos, I’ve created a playlist of all the videos that have been published to date for my 2017 Thirteen Frights Before Halloween.  You can find the playlist >HERE<


Happy Crafting!


Sandy

Popular Posts